High Output, Low Silhouette,
Topped Off with an Upscale Look
High capacity baseboard meets classic, architectural design
with this sturdy, quiet model that is ideal for residential and light commercial applications. Sterling Classic is a very cost effective solution to your space-heating needs.
Attractive Architectural Design
The extruded aluminum grille looks
great and functions even better: it neatly conceals the heating element from
view without decreasing its superior performance.
- Painted Classic White to match even the most
- Symmetrical styling and clean, crisp lines in a
- 18-gauge front panel adds to its structural
strength, outstandingly durability, and freedom from warping.
Hi Output - Small Footprint
Classic hydronic baseboard provides high capacity heating outputs in a small streamlined configuration.
Classic is turn-key solution for all types of applications.
Though only 9" high and 3" deep,
Classic baseboard provides high capacity comfort.
- ¾" and 1" Elements in 8', 7', 6', 5', 4', 3',
and 2' lengths
- Assembled at our factory
- Available with "snap-on" accessories for quick
- Aluminum grille is easily removed to access the
- "Open Box" fin design prevents fin edges from
contacting one another
Exclusive Silent Glide Shoe allows the heating
elements to expand and contract smoothly
- It all adds up to perfect, silent operation!